PLAYLISTS
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR PLAYLISTS---JUST CLICK

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something of Interest Elsewhere

Very briefly---cannot drag you away from all that insightful material on Nobody Asked Me But...---HOWEVER---(ooh---I internet shouted---my bad)---Click Here  --Its OK==it is The Almost Daily Rooster (your old pal)---and you will find what I believe to be a truly interesting thing---live, click, and learn---I guess that is a comment for our new tech age---live, click, and learn---not too much depth but what the hell---it opens you up to new ideas.

OH--you say you need a picture---OK

                                            If  you want to know about this pic---well, it is at the Dave Van Ronk street naming in Greenwhich Village---but the picture represents an eerie moment that made me realize what made me go into this "business"===which is in  no way a business.

No comments: