Nobody Asked Me But:
1) I wonder if a deceased person can die again by suicide since that is what Conan Doyle would surely do once he heard of the latest incarnation of his hated (by him) and much loved (by others) is amazing how much one can learn by observing service people working on your various electronic or other appliances. And then do it yourself next time. Is that like “live and learn”?
The 2) The stock market seems to know my future moves---Buy---it goes down. Sell---it goes up.
3) It is amazing how much one can learn by observing service people working on your various electronic or other appliances. And then do it yourself next time. Is that like “live and learn”?
4) The fascinating interview about Facebook on WNYC and the ramifications to your privacy and identity issues was truly informative and worrisome
5) If an admitted trained terrorist wants to blow up an airliner and fails why not treat him as an “enemy combatant” and try him militarily
6) It is about time we left security to the experts (with civilian oversight—ala the military) and not to ex-politicos. Ms. Napolitano is a disaster---“...the system did not fail”—it did and the paying public saved the passengers.
7) Sort of tacky for someone to blow his horn and bellow at a funeral because his car is blocked---which made my comment to him appropriate (I was the offender due to cir
cumstances beyond my control)----“...relax, dig a ditch and hop right in for eternity---you’ll like the neighborhood”.
8) Does anyone recall the lyrics to “If I knew You Were Coming I’d Have Baked A Cake”? Try it with the above lyrics.
9) Why are people so upset with Gay Marriage, Gay Rights, etc; All just “human rights” we are talking about?
10) Why are people so upset with the abortion issue?(which has been settled) Let’s take a positive spin here----Those folks are saving fortunes of money in expenses that never existed before in raising kids to carry on their poverty stricken names.